Bright Horizons® centers across the DC Area are open and enrolling! At Bright Horizons, we make your child’s health and safety our top priority. Our standards are the highest in the industry, meeting or exceeding all local and state guidelines. Visit our health and safety website for more detailed information on these protocols, including a walk-through of our new health and safety practices in action and a video featuring Dr. Kristin Moffitt, pediatric infectious disease specialist from Boston Children’s Hospital discussing safety in our centers.
Bright Horizons’ new enhanced health and safety protocols include:
- Daily health screening and temperature check for adults and children
- Drop-offs and pick-ups restricted to the lobby or outside
- Face coverings for teachers, staff, and all other adults in our centers
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, toys, and laundered items
- Teachers extensively trained in all protocols
One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to the highest quality early education and care. For more than 30 years, children at Bright Horizons have discovered their individual talents and strengths and become confident learners for life. Are you ready to learn more? Find a Bright Horizons near you, schedule a virtual visit, and register today.