Healthy 5-6 year old children needed for a research study at Children’s National Hospital!
February 24 @ 8:00 am - March 31 @ 5:00 pmFree
Children’s National Hospital is looking for healthy children to participate as controls in an observational research study about neurodevelopment.
To learn more or join the study, please fill out this form: www.redcap.link/CNHZIKV
Here is a quick summary:
• Who we need: Your child may be eligible if they are between 5 and 6 years old with no ongoing medical, behavioral, or psychological conditions.
• Overview: If you decide to participate, we will measure your child’s development using in-person activities and ask you to complete questionnaires about their behavior and growth. There is no medication or medical intervention in this study.
• Time commitment: Two 2.5-hour study visits – one when your child is between 5-6, and one when they turn 7. You will also complete short questionnaires before each study visit.
• Compensation: If you participate, you will be paid for your time.
• Benefits: The study visits are fun for our participants! You will have the opportunity to learn from our neuropsychologist about your child’s development at no cost to you.
If you have questions or want to learn more, please email the study team at [email protected] or fill out the form here: www.redcap.link/CNHZIKV
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!
-The Zika Study Team (PI: Dr. Sarah Mulkey, MD, PhD)