Spring is finally here! I don’t know about you, but when the weather is nicer out, it makes me want to dress a bit nicer – sometimes, anyways. Plus, the end of the school year will be here before you know it, so why not end the year with a stylish bang? Depending on your mood and what you have planned for the rest of the day, get some inspiration from these outfit ideas below:
1. If you want to feel like you’re still wearing pajamas, just not look like it: joggers, plaid shirt, and sneakers.
2. If you want to look casual but not sloppy: skinny jeans, ribbed long sleeve, spring jacket, flats.
3. If you really want to try to work out after drop off: workout leggings, UPF workout top, hat, sneakers.
4. If you overslept and are running late: shorts, sweatshirt, sneakers.
5. If you want to look trendy but comfortable: short-sleeve bodysuit, boyfriend jeans, slip-ons.
6. If you have happy hour plans and a full day of work/errands so you need to be ready to go: leather leggings, T-shirt, pointed toe flats.
7. If you have a lunch date or a casual work meeting, or it’s too hot for multiple clothes today: shirtdress, flats.
Easy Switches to Make it Look Like You’re Trying
Again, no one really cares what everyone looks like at drop off – we’re all just trying to make it through the morning! But here are some easy things to try to get out of your pajamas in the morning:
- Find a pair of jeans that feel like pajama pants. They exist! Two brands I’ve personally found feel like loungewear are Adrian Goldschmidt and Old Navy.
- Jump on trends that work for you. I am loving the bigger jeans trend – I no longer have to squeeze into skinny jeans AND I look like I’m on trend! You don’t even have to spend a lot of money. These are some of my favorite baggier jeans right now, but you can go baggier with balloon jeans or test the waters with looser straight or bootcut jeans.
- Wear a nice pair of shoes. If you want to wear heels to drop off, you do you! But even a nice pair of flats like these or these dress up jeans and leggings just a tad.
- Wear fancier earrings or a nice necklace. A little sparkle makes anything you’re wearing a bit dressed up.
We hope you enjoyed these outfit ideas for school drop-off or pick-up.