Spring is finally here and we are ready to celebrate! Find must-do Spring activities and events with kids, fun parks that are worth the drive, and lots more!
Please share these resources with local buddies!
Spring is magical in the Washington, DC area. We hope these resources help you navigate your spring activities and events. Please check back often as we add essential resources!
10 Things to do this Spring
- Visit the Cherry Blossoms with kids and take lots of photos! Find 12 unique locations here.
- Pick your own fruits and vegetables at local Farms. Children collecting strawberries is a sweet memory for childhood!
- Check out a new, local playground. We share our very favorites here!
- Head to a fun Easter egg hunt around town. You can certainly visit more than one!
- Visit a wonderful indoor play space with children. There are so many fun places to get energy out!
- Go for a swim even though the weather hasn’t quite warmed up!
- Shop at a local farmers market and go home and make something wonderful with it. Allow kids to choose items they find most interesting.
- Get outdoors and enjoy nature! There are gobs of places to take walks and hikes in our area!
- Do something fun at home and invite a friend over for a playdate!
- Hop on a local train for a fun adventure!
And please subscribe to our newsletter for the most up-to-date info!