Fall DC events are here and FULL of fun! The temperature is dropping, leaves are changing, pumpkins and apples are ready to be picked, and it’s Halloween season!
Check out our full guide to fall events and happenings in the DC area as you plan for an amazing autumn with your family. Be sure to reach out to friends and ask them to visit a pumpkin patch or apple orchard with you!
101 Things to Do
Indoor Play Spaces
DC Coffee Shops
VA Coffee Shops
MD Coffee Shops
Top 10 Things to Do this Fall:
- Visit a pumpkin patch or fall festival.
- Pick apples from a local orchard and make something with them!
- Hike with your children at a new location.
- Visit a local bakery or donut shop.
- Practice self-care at a with a special coffee or spa time!
- Ride or visit trains in our area.
- Get a family portrait session done.
- Do a fun Halloween activity as a family.
- Invite a friend for a playdate at a local park.
- Visit a Smithsonian this Fall!
We hope this guide to fall DC events helps you have your best fall yet! Please be sure to share this guide with friends and tag us in your photos on Instagram or Facebook. We love to see what you are up to!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates for DMV families!